WEDDING DAY-OF COORDINATION
The planning is done and the vendors are booked. The wedding day is approaching and now you need some help to see your vision and make sure everything run smooth. I’m here to help.
Day-of Coordination service includes:
- 1-2 in person meetings
- Review all your vendor contracts
- Venue walk-through to go over details of the wedding day.
- Draft timeline and distribute to vendors
- Correspondence with all contract vendors 1-2 weeks before wedding
- Coordination at the rehearsal
On the wedding day….
- Greet wedding vendors
- Distribute bouquets & pins corsages to bridal party, attendants & family members.
- Cue honored guests when they are about to give toasts.
- Set-up and styling of all wedding elements
- Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
- Onsite for up to 10 hours of wedding day management ~ every wedding includes (1) wedding coordinator.
- Distribute final payments & gratuities to vendors
- Hold the marriage license for officiant.
- Collect wedding gifts / cards ensure all of your personal items are packed up and given to a designated family member, room, and/or vehicle.
- Access to the Wedding Day “Emergency Kit”
Please inquire for availability and contact me to today for a quote on ceremonies for up to 75 guests. Typical rates for Day-of Coordination start at $550.